Aloo Mutter Ki Tikki (Potato and Green Peas Patties)
- 4 PORTIONS (Yield)
- Qty Unit Description
- 1000 GM POTATO BOILED AND GRATED
- 10 ML OIL REFINED
- 10 GM GHEE
- 50 GM ONION CHOPPED
- 3 GM GINGER CHOPPED
- 5 GM GARLIC CHOPPED
- 3 GM GREEN CHILLY CHOPPED
- 200 GM GREEN PEAS
- 15 GM ROASTED DAL CHANA (Bengal gram) POWDER
- 10 GM GARAM MASALA POWDER
- 2 GM TURMERIC POWDER
- 3 GM JEERA POWDER
- 2 GM CHAT MASALA POWDER
- Method -
- Wash and boil the potatoes
- Grate the potatoes with a fine grater
- Heat oil in a pan, add the chopped garlic, ginger and green chilly sauté it for some time
- Add the chopped onion and saute it till golden brown, add green peas and cook it for 5 min on medium heat
- Cool it and crush it in a blender, add the seasoning and other powdered masalas.
- Add the mixture with the grate potatoes.
- Add the tandoori garam masala powder, and ghee to the mixture and mash it.
- Add the roasted chana dal powder and continue mashing till all the lumps disappear, allow to cool
- Roll them into 20 gms small balls and make into a patty shape.
- Shallow fry the tikkies with ghee on slow flame , sprinkle chaat masala on it and serve hot.