- 1 ¾ -pound salmon fillet
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp dried dill
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives pitted and chopped
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1/3 cup artichoke hearts
- ¼ cup capers
- 3 sprigs fresh dill, chopped
- 1/3 cup pesto sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay a long sheet of parchment paper on a large baking sheet.
- Place salmon fillet on top of parchment paper and sprinkle with sea salt, paprika, ground ginger, and dried dill.
- Top salmon with the remaining ingredients, trying to get an even distribution over the fillet.
- Fold sides and ends of the parchment paper, creating a packet. Secure with twine.
- Bake for 20 minutes (thicker cuts may take 25-30)