1. Dry the chickpeas on paper towels.
2. Place the onions and garlic in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Add the parsley, scallions, cilantro, cumin, salt, and red pepper flakes.
3. Process until blended 30 to 60 seconds, then add the chickpeas and pulse 2 to 3 times until just blended, but not pureed.
4. Sprinkle in the baking powder and the flour, scape the sides of the bowl down with a spatula and pulse 2 to 3 times.
5. Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate, covered, 2 to 3 hours.
6. Form the falafel mixture into 12 balls, if it’s too sticky add some flour to your hands and your work surface.
7. Preheat the air fryer 350F. 8. Spray the falafel with oil. Cook 14 minutes, in batches until golden brown, turning halfway.